What is JioMeet? This is a story about JioMeet, a new conference app that is encrypted and password protected. How?? Do you want to know its features, benefits, and especially JioMeet vs Zoom?
As people are urged to change the way they work during the COVID-19 pandemic, video calling features have appeared as an undeniable tool for businesses to work with.
Let’s talk about what is Jio Meet and what are the features you get in it.
What is JioMeet?
Jio Meet is a video conferencing application available for all Android, iOS, and Windows. Which has been introduced by Reliance’s digital platform Reliance Jio. In this app, the user will get to see many new features such as scheduling meetings, screen sharing, etc. Already some video conferencing apps like Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams have become very popular with their services.
To compete with these popular apps, Reliance Jio has taken the responsibility of entering this market with its own video conferencing app JioMeet.
After launching JioMart, Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries has launched JioMeet on July 2, 2020, a video conference app that offers unlimited calling for free, which is also believed to be a rival to Zoom. However, JioMeet plans to compete with Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams during the coronavirus outbreak.
JioMeet Video app is available in Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, and web browsers after beta testing. It maintains HD audio and video call quality for up to 100 participants at a time
How to use Jio Meet App?
Using JioMeet App is very easy. You can sign in to it, if you want, you can also signup using your company domain.
For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- Open JioMeet app or visit https://jiomeetpro.jio.com
- Then go to the “Sign In” page
- Click on “Company Domain” option
- Now enter your Domain ID / full email address
- If you don’t know your domain ID, click on “I don’t know my company domain” option -> then enter your full email address
- Then click on “Continue”.
Features of Jio Meet App
- It offers amazing features, which include screen sharing, meeting-scheduling features, and many more.
- You can do unlimited HD video and audio meetings in Jio Meet.
- It gives host control options and allows recording of audio and video calls.
- Exclusively on Google Play Store, JioMeet offers comfortable signing up with a mobile number or email ID.
- It enables to have quick meetings and start a call/chat with a single click.
- Video quality can be preset where meeting details are given with invitees.
- Since the meetings are password-protected, the host may provide a “waiting room” facility to ensure that no participant can attend the meeting without approval.
- In Jio Meet, you are also given the option of Safe Driving Mode so that you will not get a call while driving.
- The app also offers Seminars/workshops and Entertaining cultural and social events nationwide and around the world.
Some differences between Zoom and Jio meet
- Jio Meet offers calls that can last more than 24 hours, while Zoom forces a time limit of 40 minutes.
- All the Jio Meet meetings are encrypted and protected by a strong password which is on a much larger scale than the Zoom meetings.
- While Zoom charges $15 per month for meetings longer than 40 minutes ($180 on an annual basis), JioMeet in contrast offers the same features and functionality for free.
- Dissimilar to Zoom, Jio Meet users can switch meetings from one device to another without having to drop the call.
- Zoom supports sign-up by e-mail id only, whereas Jio Meet enables sign-up with an e-mail id or mobile number.
In this article, we told “What is JioMeet? Insight, and JioMeet how to blast Zoom?” If you are also working from home through video conferencing then you must use JioMeet.
If you have any questions in your mind then you can ask us through the comment box.
If we told you our information in this article (What is Jio Meet?), if you are also working from home through video conferencing, then you must use JioMeet. If you liked it then do share it with your friends. Follow us on Facebook for more informative blogs. Thanks…