The Internet is full of opportunities to earn money and blogging is a very good way to earn money online which is also ethical.
In this guide, I am going to give you a detailed example of a micro-niche blog that I created and now it is earning me $174 every month from AdSense and apart from Affiliate marketing also making on average $100 every month. It took me only a few hours to do all this.
This is the blueprint of creating a micro-niche blog, and you can use it for any topic or niche of your choice. I chose a niche that I enjoy reading and writing about. Still, if you are not good at writing, you can hire writers from Kisi bhi sites.
Last year only this blog has made more than $2,000 for me and I just had to spend 40-50 hours for this work.
Why start a micro niche blog?
First of all, after a lot of changes in Google’s algorithms, now niche websites rank very well in search engines.
If you create a high-quality website on any particular topic, then the chances of your site being ranked in place of any other authority website are very high.
Along with this, you do not need to worry day and night to keep your blog evergreen.
Once you do all the hard work to create your niche site, the next step is to wait for the money to arrive in your bank account.
So let me give you the blueprint of my micro-niche blog which I have created.
Remember: This is the exact method that I have followed and you can also follow this blueprint to create a successful micro-niche blog of yours.
The Complete Guide To Creating A Niche Website That Will Make Money For You
Select Niche and Domain:
The most important thing that you have to do is to find the best niche for your website in which you are comfortable.
Also know about the potential of your niche, how popular and profitable it is commercially.
As the target of our blog is to earn money from AdSense, then it is very important that you should get the U.S. and U.K. Target the traffic of such countries because there is high commercial value here, that is, by doing this you get high CPC.
In my case, I chose a topic called Cydia which is a jailbreaking tool for iOS devices and is very popular among iPhone users. I chose this topic because I was very comfortable with this subject matter and the time for this topic to expire was also very long. Apart from this, its search rate in Google was also very high.
To find out about things like CPC, Google Search Rate, popularity, and competition, I used a tool called Long Tail Pro.
For Keyword Research, I used SEMRush. I like SEMRush very much because you just have to put the link of the number one site in that niche in it and it tells you about all the keywords for which that site is ranking.
Along with this, SEMRush also helps us to do a complete SEO audit of any site and also gives our support in some other things so that bloggers and webmasters can gain maximum organic traffic. (You can use SEMRush for 14 days for free by using this special promo link!)
The next step is to get a niche domain name. So as this is a micro niche site, I would suggest that you use keywords in the domain name. Make sure that it does not look spammy and try to add a little flavor to it by using words like “Guide”, “Users”.
I chose my site name as CydiaGuide.com.
Keyword Research and Content Planning:
This is the most interesting part and a bit time-consuming too. But in the long run, you get a lot of benefit from it.
I recommend you use a Google Docs spreadsheet to keep track of your research so that everything is organized in an organized way.
For content planning, I was clear about a few things I had to do:
- Choose such topics which will remain in demand for a long time.
- Design a micro-niche site like Wikipedia.
- Choose keywords that drive traffic and have high CPC.
Instead of just choosing high CPC AdSense keywords, I created a mindmap of content that was more like a FAQ.
- [Topic] What is it?
- How to use/install [Topic]?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of using this [Topic]?
- Important facts about this [Topic]
These were some ideas that I thought about before doing detailed keyword research.
After that, I used SEMRush to find keywords.
After this, I selected some blogs related to my topic and as I told earlier then I put them in SEMRush and found such keywords from which those blogs were getting traffic.
By the end of this process, I had 20+ topic ideas for my micro-niche site!
Then I spent some time writing 4-5 blog posts and then wrote one post daily for the next few days. And in a few days I had 15 high quality evergreen articles and my content was ready to move forward. (The expiry date of Evergreen Posts is at least 2-3 years and such posts remain relevant for at least two or three years.
As I said earlier, if you are not good at writing, there is no harm in hiring someone else for this work. It takes a lot of work to manage any blog and it is important that you have good content to manage.
Setting up Micro Niche Blog:
This part of the setup was very easy for me. If you know how to create a WordPress blog, then this step will be very easy for you. Apart from this, your content will be the main attraction.
Below I have listed the exact tools that I used to build my micro-niche site:
Step by Step Guide to Buying Web Hosting from BlueHost India
Theme: Genesis Theme
- Yoast SEO: For SEO (How To Use WordPress Yoast SEO Plugin For On-Page SEO?)
- Akismet to Stop Comment Spamming
- Automatic Features for Generation of Images Auto Post Thumbnail
- SocialWarfare for Social Bookmarking Icons
- Jetpack by WordPress for multiple different tasks (Full Jetpack WordPress Plugin Review: Make Your Blog More Convenient)
- No Self Pings to stop Self-Pinging
- PushPress for Faster Indexing
- SEO Friendly Images for Image Level SEO
- WP Super Cache for Caching. There is also an alternative, W3 Total Cache.
- Some more steps that I followed:
- Made the blog SEO perfect.
- Take special care of Content Quality and Keyword Score.
- Made some videos on YouTube and gave a link to your site’s posts in their description. It also helped me in making backlinks.
- Submitted a sitemap of your site to Major Search Engines. (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.)
- Created a logo using Free Online Logo Maker.
- Set up Google AMP. (The Complete Guide to Setup Google AMP)
- Set up Facebook Instant Articles (Mega Guide to Configure Facebook Instant Articles)
- Some great steps to follow on Optional:
- Add Contact Page and About Page
- Use Push Notifications to Get Return Traffic
- Start building an email list. (You can take advantage of this later through email marketing)
- The whole idea of this blog was not to do too much work and to earn money from it. For this reason, I did not spend much time for its branding. Its goal was to get more traffic from the search engine, to provide solutions and to make money from micro niche blog.
And here is his traffic report:
Remember, there are only 29 blog posts on this blog and this blog has not been updated for a long time. Now I need to push it to get more traffic on it.
Below I have given some things that I did and you should also do if you are thinking of starting a micro niche blog:
For the first few months, I only used AdSense and then I also added an affiliate product related to the iPhone niche which also generated extra income of $100 per month for me.
Still, if you did not get AdSense approval, then you can use AdsOptimal and Media.net. Both of these will work great if your traffic is from the US or Europe.
A few more things to consider:
After an investment of $160 and 40 hours of work, I made $2000 in a year from this site. It’s still making money. My idea is to create some more micro niche blogs like this, so that I can create additional sources of my online income. For now I am working on a new niche site CoinSutra.
For now my micro-niche blueprint is enough for any minimally experienced blogger to make a money making site! ?
How do I create a Micro Niche Site that makes $174/month for me with AdSense?: Please share this post on social networks like Facebook, Google+ and Twitter etc. to show your happiness and enthusiasm towards our post.
Subscribe to us to keep reading more such informational posts and to receive notifications about new blog posts.
Comment below to ask any kind of question related to this blog post.
I create a Micro Niche Site,I create a Micro Niche Site,I create a Micro Niche Site,I create a Micro Niche Site,I create a Micro Niche Site,I create a Micro Niche Site,I create a Micro Niche Site,I create a Micro Niche Site,I create a Micro Niche Site,I create a Micro Niche Site,I create a Micro Niche Site,I create a Micro Niche Site,I create a Micro Niche SiteI create a Micro Niche Site